Monday, May 4, 2009

Tutorial... STILL COMMING!

I haven’t forgotten the tutorial! I’m having a few technical difficulties getting it assembled. Originally I had planned to do a video but I might have to switch to photos and text. I'm also burried in papers, ahhh finals. When I reminisce about my college days I hope I repress this memory.

I’m hoping that it will be up sometime during this week! (Cross your fingers that the electronic gremlins don’t strike twice).

In the mean time if you’d like to get you supplies gathered you’ll need:
Rubber or rawhide hammer
Steel hammering plate (or other hard surface)
A few inches of 20 gauge sterling silver wire.
If you don’t want to go buy a bunch of feet of sterling silver check out http://www.modernmetals.etsy.com/ You can purchase wire by the foot!

1 comment: