Wednesday, May 13, 2009

Treasury AGAIN! :)

What a great week!!

Another of my items was put in a treasury! I am praying that it will make it to the front page, that would be an amazing break through for me and I'd be forever grateful!

It was my cotton candy necklace, I put a red box around it...


Thanks to MermaidTreasures, she really did a beautify job of selecting items within the same soothing color scheme.

I love the treasuries but I’ve never had any luck making one. I can’t seem to figure out how to time it so that I can get my foot in the door. Maybe one day it will finally happen. In the mean time I’ll just have to feature my favorite Etsy finds here on the blog.

I’ve been busy making tutorials to list in my supplies shop, listed the first today. It for the fun funky little pair of earrings seen below. I’m still going to have free tutorials up on the blog, but if you are looking for a wider range then check my supplies shop http://www.modernmetals.etsy.com/.

No comments:

Post a Comment